Thursday, December 15, 2011

Double Trouble


Double-strand necklaces always seem to be popular and they're fun to make! It's kind of like getting two necklaces in one, so I thought with the holidays upon us, why not get into a little double trouble?

This necklace features a Victorian mesh chatelaine purse (the original chain mail, perhaps?) and a contemporary fleur de lis pendant, for a nice juxtaposition of old and new.


I added the cross to the front of the purse and included modern silvertone loop chain and very old French wooden rosary beads.




I am in love with this next necklace! Do you remember that beautiful old Limoges perfume bottle I got from my friend Danette? Here it is, alongside another very old crown-shaped perfume bottle, sparkling vintage rhinestones, filigree links and iridescent red rosary beads with little end caps on each. So lovely!





Finally, I am offering in my Etsy shoppe this pair of earrings - vintage crescent moon-shaped rhinestone findings carry lightweight religious charms and are accented with bright blue apatite stones. A perfect stocking stuffer!



Thank you for stopping by! Please stay tuned for some exciting news I will soon be sharing about another jewelry venture I will be very busy with! Happy last shopping weekend before Christmas to all of you! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robyn,
    It's all so beautiful, it brings tears to my eyes. I wish someone would stuff my stocking with those earrings. I'll have to give Kingsley your web address, ha! I have no idea how you accomplish it all...
    Au revoir,
    ♥Danette

    ReplyDelete