Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Anniversary to Me!


Today marks the one-year anniversary of my being self-employed!  It's been a scary yet exhilarating ride and I wanted to take a moment to thank all my sweet customers who have helped me to get this far.  Without you, I would not be able to keep my dream of creating jewelry and sharing it with the world alive.  As I approach a new fiscal year, I would love to hear from you about what you'd like to see more (or less) of, so I may continue to provide you with what your hearts desire as well.  Thank you, mes amis, for giving me this special gift.  <3 Robyn

(photo courtesy of Pinterest)

6 comments:

  1. oh. congrats! i want to see more of whatever your heart desires, as it is so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations my friend!! You have worked hard to make your dream come true and I wish you continued joy and success and all of life's blessings! Keep making all the beautiful things you share with us!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!
    I always enjoy seeing your beautiful jewelry creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary, Robyn! Please keep doing what you've been doing. Always lovely jewelry and beautiful photographs. It's a treat to visit your blog and shops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the sweet encouragement, ladies! Looks like I'll keep doing this for a while! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Robyn! Your jewelry is marvelous and its wonderful to see you thriving at your business. Keep going forward and enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete