Monday, April 25, 2011

Going for Baroque

Despite the lean economy, I've been craving some decadent, ornate imagery this week, so here's a peek at what I've been up to in the jewelry studio! As always, I try to keep my prices reasonable so my customers find good value in what they purchase from me. Who needs to go broke when you can go baroque?!

Fancy earrings!




I call this necklace 'springtime serenade'. So romantic in shades of blue and peach.





This red velvet number is sinfully rich with ruby zircon and contrasting crystal clear aquamarine gemstones.





One of my favourite pieces yet, this tribute to Saint Jean de Lier, France is made with the finest materials including sterling silver rosary beads, smoky crystals, a shell cameo, mother of pearl Paris souvenir bracelet links, rubies and a sparkling vintage rhinestone clasp.






Sweet dreams, mes amis. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca,
    I love all the pieces! You are like me. I always tell my husband: "I'm just elegant, I can't help it." Tee-hee-hee.
    Au Revoir,
    ♥Danette

    ReplyDelete