Monday, June 6, 2011

Over the Rainbow


Despite the fact that it's June, our weather has been very rainy in the bay area, but every cloud has its silver lining as they say, and I was able to spend my Sunday indoors at the local gem show! There, I picked up a rainbow of new stones and some sterling to cheer myself up.

Creamy pearls and shell.



These briolettes are the most brilliant grey!



Amethysts and garnet.



Laboridite and pyrite shown with sterling crown charms.



Yellow and orange zircon accent a bird and cross pendant.



Tiny Eiffel Towers drift in a sea of pink jade.



These are the most elegant sterling hooks I've ever seen!


I'll be featuring new designs soon made with these delicious stones and more. Thank you for stopping by. :)

5 comments:

  1. You did find some great pieces to work with.
    The bead show and sale that use to come here every few months has relocated, so need to find out where they are setting up now. Maybe that is a sign I need to use some of the things I have now. :D
    Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You found some gorgeous gems and those silver charms are beautiful. Don't you just love buying at the bead and gem shows? I love to be able to see and feel the true beauty of the beads, unlike a catalog.
    Thanks so much for visiting with me and your sweet comments. I think we're going to be warming up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robyn,
    It's great to see some of the wonderful items you got at the gem show. I love the mother of pearl. There were so many fascinating things there, I found myself unable to take it all in. I walked each isle once and then took a second round until I bought everything I wanted. There were some great American made items there this year too!
    Au Revoir,
    ♥Danette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robyn,
    LOVE those pearls!!! Are they freshwater and did they come from the gem show? I have often wondered where to find those big chunky baroque style pearls.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so excited about my order from you can't wait for them to arrive ...i think your jewelry is sooo beautifull and it makes me very happy that these wonderfull old baubles and trinkets (that someone used to cherish and love) are brought back to life with such beauty.....Nerida Australia

    ReplyDelete