Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Simple Summer Day


With the weather this nice, I try to get out and take walk in my neighborhood each day.  I usually walk to the post office first (with packages to customers!), then around some of the residential streets nearby.
 
 
I'm reminded of how fortunate I am to live among such beauty, and today I wanted so share these simple pleasures with you.
 
 
I've always loved the gargoyles adorning this house; they remind me of the ones on the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris!
 
 
I also finished up some earrings today that I've just listed in my Etsy shoppe...


Please stay tuned next time for my 'bohemian garden' collection, coming soon!  Until then, I hope you're all enjoying the simple joys of summer!  :)
 

 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. You do have a pretty area to walk - thanks for sharing it with us. The flowers are beautiful, as are the earrings.
    Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicious! What a lovely walk to fill your senses with beauty, which in turn is reflected in your work. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by, ladies! I do love my little walk; it helps clear my mind and dream up new designs. Hope you are both enjoying your summer as well! x o

    ReplyDelete