Monday, February 14, 2011

Heart Throbs

Since I don't have an actual Valentine to spend the holiday with (although Dad always comes through with chocolates and a teddy bear!), I wanted to pay tribute to my celebrity heart throbs. You know, those guys we crush on from afar, only to remind us that no man could ever be this perfect in real life. Here's to my three favorites, in ascending order:

#3: Johnny Depp - He can cut my hair anytime.


#2: Byron Sully - Played by actor Joe Lando, this Dr. Quinn character has enough integrity for the whole town.


#1: Bono - He's been with me since the '80s, through thick and thin. And if you don't 'get it', just watch Rattle and Hum.


Are you with me, ladies? Happy Valentine's Day! <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally with you! Celebrity love lasts so much longer that love in real life! How can it not be truer;)

    ReplyDelete