Thursday, July 21, 2011

Paris on My Mind


Forgive me if I seem a little more obsessed with Paris over the next few weeks than normal (although does anyone really need to apologize for her affinity with this fabu city?) - I just booked my flight to go there this September! My sis and her hubby will be visiting his parents in England, and invited me to join them during their stop-over in Paris. I instantly replied with an enthusiastic, 'Mais, oui!' The funny thing is that I had just made a promise to myself to visit the city of my dreams again within two years, and then next thing I knew, this opportunity arose. I think that's what motivational speakers call, 'putting it into the universe'.

Following are some new jewelry designs I made this week, with my upcoming trip in mind. I'll be listing these items over the next several days in my Etsy shoppe, but first I've gotta run to meet my mom for a matinee showing of 'Midnight in Paris'. I must be the last fille on the planet to see it.


















Thank you for stopping by. Until next time, au revoir!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for you! My daughter and 2 grands went a couple of years ago.
    More beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete