Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Stroll on Santana Row


Last week my parents and I spent the day together, taking a stroll along San Jose's Santana Row. This upscale shopping street is alive with boutiques, restaurants and courtyard gardens.




Some children were playing this giant chess game when we walked by! (The younger sister was winning!)


The folks and I had a delicious al fresco lunch at this cafe - in perfect 80 degree weather!


And no trip to Santana Row would be complete without a stop in Anthropologie! They always have the most gorgeous displays!



In keeping with the beachy theme I'm so loving right now, I wanted to give you a sneak peek at two new necklaces I'll be listing in my Etsy shoppe this evening. The first is a double-wrap featuring an ammonite, shells, pearls, and other gemstones, entitled 'standing on a beach'.




The second necklace is a tribute to French heroine Joan of Arc. I used sterling silver and vintage medals and a very old relic to hopefully do her justice.




I hope you enjoyed this little tour with me. Thank you for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a pretty place to stroll and have lunch - thanks for the tour. I do like the necklaces - especially the 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn....Santana Row is so idyllic....how very special to enjoy it with your parents......i agree with Glenda..The 2nd necklace is fab!

    ReplyDelete