Sunday, September 11, 2011

Honour, Strength, Adventure


Well, mes amis, I'll be leaving for Paris in just over a week, and have been busy in my studio creating new jewelry before I go. As my blog's tag line states, I am perpetually '...a girl dreaming of Paris', but now I may be musing over the city's offerings more than usual. I'm fantasizing about visits to the flea markets and Laduree, but am also a bit nervous about spending some time there alone. I'll be meeting my sister and in-laws for the first few days, then will be on my own, and navigating around a foreign land is intimidating. To acknowledge these feelings, I created three new necklaces entitled, 'honour', 'strength' and 'adventure' - things I hope to have with me in equal parts throughout my journey. I've also sprinkled in three new pairs of earrings, all of which are currently available in my Etsy shoppe.
























If you have any suggestions of places I should visit during my trip, please let me know! And I'll be releasing my new Red Velvet Collection upon my return. Thank you for stopping by! Au revoir for now! :)

2 comments:

  1. As always - beautiful! You are braver than I am, but you do speak the language so I am sure you will do just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked for an email add. but don't see one. In response to your comment you left for me -
    please contact me - my email address is glen943@gmail.com
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete