Thursday, September 8, 2011

Parisian Touches


With my upcoming holiday in Paris just a few weeks away, I've been getting in the spirit by sprinkling petit French touches around ma maison. Kitchy though they may be, it's fun to see souvenirs from your favourite places as a reminder of happy travels.


French toile, of course, never goes out of style!



I should really brush up on my conversational French and fashion histoire before my trip!


And I mustn't leave home without my map of this beautiful city!



A portrait of Marie Antoinette is always in good taste. :)


And most of you know how I love to collect turn-of-the-century French postcards!



I found this sparkly snow globe the last time I was in Paris - nearly eight years ago.


And now for the latest piece to come out of my jewelry studio, I call this one 'favourite treasures' and wanted it to feel like a collection of keepsakes someone might have gathered over the years.


This gold-filled heart-shaped locket can easily be removed and your own 'treasure' added for a different look.


And the necklace can be worn long and lean or asymetrically. The length is also adjustable from 15 to 18 inches. I just love the versatility of this piece!




Now if you'll excuse moi, I'm going to enjoy a fresh baguette.



Bon apetit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment