Monday, November 21, 2011

Getting Ready


Bonjour, mes amis! Just a quick post today to show you what I've been up to in my studio. I'm getting ready for the Vintage Arts Market I'd told you about in my last post, as well as what is already turning out to be a busy season on Etsy. My parents came over yesterday and brought me an early holiday gift - a new Dremmel (power drill and press)! I feel like there will be no stopping me once I learn how to use it - lol! What are you dreaming of this time of year?
















And here are more details about the show. Please stop by and visit if you're in the area! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am drooling! :D I was looking at the Dremmel tool kits recently, trying to decide if I would use it enough to justify the price. I can see how it would be a great asset for you. I have a feeling you will be using it like a pro in no time.
    I have this small problem - I am intimidated by power tools ! :-D
    Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete