Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


There is abundance all around for which to be thankful if we just take the time to recognize it.


Art, creativity, love, inspiration... these are the riches I hold dear.


Riches and and abundance don't always come in the form of silver and rubies...


This year I am grateful for my family and friends; good health;


the fact that my little jewelry business is starting to take off, and a regular 'day' job that allows me flexibility;


a little niece that will be arriving in February;


the green bean casserole simmering in my oven as I write this, and mom's chocolate dipped cookies that we'll get to indulge in this evening;


and all the other artists, designers, bloggers, and creative souls who continue to inspire me.


What are you thankful for this holiday season?

1 comment:

  1. I also have so much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete