Thursday, November 3, 2011

Oh, Deer!


Today feels like the official start of autumn for me. Until now, our Indian summer weather has been gorgeous, but today there is a sharper chill in the air and light drizzle. I was looking forward to a cozy day indoors, working on new jewelry creations in preparation of a busy holiday season and when I opened my curtains this morning, guess what I was greeted with?! A family of four deer - mother, father and two babies staring at me through the dining room window!


I apologize for the poor photos - I took them through the window and the deer kind of camoflauge in with the trees, but if you look closely you will actually see three deer in these pictures.



Bye, bye, Dears! :)


And here's what I've been working on in the studio this week. Lots of colourful jewels to brighten up the cold months ahead, along with rich medals, cameos and just the right amount of bling.











All of these will be available by this evening in my Etsy shoppe. Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Bet that was a surprise. :D The deer and your jewelry - both pretty.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your Etsy shop today and I love, love, love it. Your style is mine. This means you have impeccable taste (ha, ha). Well, I do get complimented a lot on my accessories and am known for them. Accessories are so fun! Will definitely be back to see you soon!

    Thanks, Debbie (the "bird mom" to HRH Felix, my pet caique...hence my blog name):-)

    ReplyDelete