Thursday, January 12, 2012

Baby Love and Ear Bling


It is a busy time for my family, with my little sister expecting her first child in early February! This past weekend, her good friends Megan and Paulina hosted a baby shower for her!



Here are my cute parents. (Dad left the 'women only' party after dropping us off to hang out with the father-to-be!)


The guests were spoiled with lots of great food and yummy desserts!




Mom baked a black forest cake (my sister's favourite!) and decorated it with safari animals and pink footsteps. This will be the theme of the baby's nursery.


And that's the proud mama in the middle and opening gifts for little Matilda.



Her way cool friend Catalina hand-made this hipster stuffed creature. (I think she should sell them on Etsy, don't you?)


Megan has two of the cutest dogs in the world, Emma and Colette!


Did you ever see such an adorable face?


Though my time in the studio has been limited, I did manage to make some new earrings today, currently available in the shoppe.







And I just had to show you one of my all-time favourite necklaces that I made last week, but didn't have a chance to include on the blog yet. Marie Antoinette gets me every time!




This weekend I plan to design some new necklaces using heart-shaped pendants just in time for Valentine's Day. Please stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds and looks like a fun time, and lots of great looking food.
    As usual, your creations are beautiful! Sure hope your business is very successful.
    Have a great weekend.
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete