Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cameos and Crowns


Bonjour! This is just a quick post to show you a few new things I've made this week. Cameos and crowns seem to be the theme du jour, though I don't think I will ever tire of them!



I love the mix of vintage pearls against the dark iridescent quality of this cameo. This four-strand necklace is currently available in my Etsy shoppe.



These earrings and cameo bracelet have gone off to a retail client but I promise to look for more steel cut buckles in my travels since these bracelets seem to be quite popular! :)





Finally, I think this triple wrap necklace is so fun! It can be worn several different ways: doubled, lariat-style, or with the pendant in front or off to the side. It features a brown glass rosary box with a teeny, tiny rosary inside! This one is also available on Etsy.




What is everyone up to this weekend? Our family and friends will be attending a baby shower for my own baby sister! Little Tilly will be making her arrival into the world in just about a month! I hope she'll love jewelry when she gets older! Au revoir until next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment