Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Keepsakes

 
Happy August, mes amis!  In these last weeks of summer, I have put together some very special pieces to preserve the fond memories of a tropical vacation, long lost love or some keepsakes of faith and devotion. 
 
 
These etched gold-filed heart lockets are just gorgeous in their detail.
 
 
And I've included some handsome men inside!  ;)
 
 
Another lovely heart locket, this one is paired with a vintage prayer card image and text and an old relic.
 
 
I felt so fortunate to find these rare genuine seahorse charms!  These little guys are so cute, all dressed up with their Art Deco rhinestone links!  :)
 
 
Here a beautiful filigree frame pendant houses a vintage prayer card image which I sealed behind resin.  I accented the black and white image with London blue quartz and stacks of chunky aquamarine.
 
 
These antique shell cameos are worthy of being passed down from mother to daughter.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Next time I will be sharing with you a magical day I recently spent with friends and family touring an historic farm!  Enjoy your weekend!  <3 Robyn 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment