Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sowing the Seeds

I've been keeping busy during my first week as a self-employed (unemployed?) jewerly designer! It's been a little scary being out on my own after years of working at a 'regular' job, but I've been trying to sow the seeds that I hope will eventually lead to a fruitful new occupation. To get started, I made these 'grapes of wrath' earrings!
I was also invited to participate in this trunk show / flea market event a local antiques store this weekend! I'm really looking forward to meeting some more members of this community.
Here are a couple of new necklaces I made for The French Circus...
I love the Art Nouveau elegance of this 'garden goddess' piece. The misty aqua colours evoke vintage romance to me.
The following necklace features a really old Joan of Arc perfume bottle! I suppose even warriors like to smell nice. ;)
I also started assembling a few things for the wholesale market...
And I acquired some new findings for my jewelry supplies shoppe, The Paris Carousel, for all you other jewelry artists out there! ;)
Thank you for taking the time stop by! I will try to take some pictures at The Paris Flea Market this weekend to showcase next time. Have a beautiful weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What a fun adventure awaits you. Wishing you every success with your new full time venture. And I'm anxiously awaiting a peek at all of the lovely new pieces you'll be showcasing here.

    ReplyDelete