Monday, October 22, 2012

The Paris Flea Market

This weekend I was invited to show my jewelry at The Paris Flea Market, a monthly event hosted by Come C Interiors in San Mateo.
This landmark downtown antiques store boasts a patio garden in front, and massive displays of architectural salvage, cottage furniture, vintage art, and collectibles in every nook and corner.
On Friday night, shoppe owner Valerie prepared wine and snacks for visitors, while her husband Paisley played live jazz.
Val and all her guest vendors have a keen eye for display.
Vignettes sparkle everywhere you turn!
Here is my table...
I was lucky enough to share it with local fashion celebrity Moe, of Boho gloves. I have several pairs of these cashmere beauties and nothing makes me feel more chic!
Moe's sister Sue's beautiful photography work and accessories were also among the offerings.
And, of course, there was just a sprinkling of Halloween gore!
Special thanks to all my friends and family who came out to support me, and to Valerie and Moe for inviting me to join in on the festivities. Have a wonderful week, everybody! :)

2 comments:

  1. Robyn,
    I am so glad I was able to come and see all of your beautiful pieces in person!
    Au revoir,
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful venue for your wares! Who wouldn't be inspired and tempted in that environment :) May you sell more each month you participate.

    ReplyDelete