Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Practicing Gratitude

This Thanksgiving I am making an extra special effort to practice gratitude. I have been so fortunate over the past few years to finally be able to pursue something I love doing.
My new life (without the day job) almost seems too good to be true and I don't take it for granted for one minute. This year I especially have much to be thankful for, including but not limited to:
my supportive parents, sister and bro-in-law, and their adorable baby Tilly;
good friends who have either gotten me started on the creative path or pushed me further along by mentoring and providing me with invaluable opportunities;
my cozy apartment and a kind landlord;
good health and the presence of mind to follow my heart;
flea markets;
Pinterest and all the inspirational blogs out there that provide free eye candy, 24 / 7;
and last but not least, all my lovely customers without whom none of this would be possible! You know who you are and I appreciate each and every one of you for allowing me to do what I love. I hope I have brought a few smiles to your lives as well. What are you grateful for?
Now for a bit of a tease... coming next time... my special Christmas collection!
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving! :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations! During the last year and half there has been a lot of ups and downs, but thankfully the "ups" have out weighed the downs and I do have a lot to be thankful for and I am.
    Again - Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. always lovely eye candy on your sites! i am thankful for my life and my family and their great health.also for my students and all the fun finds used to create with.xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nice comments, ladies! I just discovered your blog, Artistic Rejuvenations - you're jewelry is really cool! Happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is beautiful and I love the mix of French pieces. Very pretty. There will be some findings and reliquaires in the brocante listings this evening. Come by and take a look.

    ReplyDelete